Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Netbook Rollout Day

Excitement was the only thing that kept me waiting. I thought my box wasn't there. Miss G and the technicians came into class with some boxes and they made like 2 trips and all the boxes were taken to class. The technicians, Miss G, Mrs Burt and Mrs Tui gave out the boxes. They all called our names to see if we were here to receive our net-books. Mrs Burt called out my name. I raised my hand. It's coming it's coming I chanted in my head. Receiving the box with MY netbook was just the beginning. No words could describe the feeling that was inside me. I almost snatched it when Mrs Burt arrived. I stared at the box placed on my desk. All I could do was touch the box. If Mrs Tui didn't say that the boxes were also important I would've torn the box to bits.

10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1. we all counted down from 10. Once that was done we all pressed the silver button together so we could all go live. We did the procedure happily. Once the net book was on we all talked happily like this was the best time of their lives. For me it was one of the best days of my life.

Miss G and Mrs Tui said we could play on the net books. We all browsed on the net book eagerly. we were so happy it felt like we were all on our own world.we all chatted away like there was no tomorrow.

Mrs Tui finally said that it was time to pack it away and my heart dropped sadly. I packed it away, we all did. But Mrs Tui said that we would get to play with it on Wednesday. It soothed me completely. I sighed happily. I was going to see it again. Yay was my last thought before they went away.

No comments:

Post a Comment